BROTHER EMBROIDERY MACHINE
If you dream of starting an embroidery business or expanding the possibilities of your home embroidery, then the Entrepreneur® PR650 embroidery machine is for you. The next generation of Brother's six needle embroidery machine features an HD LCD Touch Screen Display from Sharp Corporation and enhanced lighting for exceptionally clear viewing of your designs. Embroider multi-color designs quickly and easily. Automatic color change feature allows you to pre-program the correct thread color sequence for the entire design. Create professional results in a compact, easy-to-use package. Embroider a wide variety of items such as shirts, jackets, jeans, totes or towels with business logos, school names, monograms, decorative motifs and more. Add an optional Cap Frame and make caps for the whole team!
Start a home-based Embroidery business with Enterpreneur.
- 6 needle single head with auto-color change
- Large full color 4.5” x 7” HD touch screen by Sharp Corporation
- 3 USB Ports for fast design transfer and computer connectivity
- Built in sample embroidery designs and 25 size adjustable embroidery lettering fonts
- Built in Greek, appliqué, floral and Renaissance alphabet designs
- 60 BONUS designs on included USB memory stick.
- Maximum embroidery area 12" x 8".
- Expanded software to make your embroidery work easier.
- Embroider up to 1000 stitches per minute.
Product Specification & Main Features
|Cylinder Diameter||: 3-1/2 inch, 3- 3/4 inch|
|Machine Weight N||: 430Kg - Needle Count : 72N ~ 220|
|Air Pressure||: 0.95Kw - Speed : 220 ~ 280 RPM|
|Servo Motor Power||: 1.0 Kw|
|Electricity||: 220V ~ 330V|
|Blower Power||: 0.75Kw|
|Machine Installation space||: 120 * 140 * 200 cm|
|Control Box Power||: 0.7Kw|
|Machine Package Size||: 110 ** 170 cm|
- “KNITCOM-33”, a newly developed powerful mounted controller with a wide range of functions
- Improved 3D knitting
- Improved knitting for rubber stockings
- New actuator system for high-speed knitting
- Damage to needles prevented by newly developed needle detector
- Wider LCD screen that allows easy monitoring of knitting status
- Double needle lowering system, which allows heels to be knitted quickly and perfectly
- Remote control of all the functions for fast and more accurate operation
- 15 patterns available Use up to 15 colors to make more colorful sock designs
- Auto spinning system through accurate stepping motor
- USB built-in the controller, allowing easy pattern input
- Repetitive knitting for double welt and heel
- UPS (uninterruptible power supply) system
- Power is supplied for 2 seconds until the motor stops after power failure Operating data will remain in memory for 3 months. When power supply is resumed, it performs previous operating data continuously.
- 16-step lift-type actuator used.
- Secondary rubber yarn (optional).